When you first start planning the renovation of your master bathroom, it is recommended that you first gather bathroom-remodeling ideas from many sources. Looking at the work that others have done in the past can help create significant inspiration when planning your own remodel. During your search, you will probably find a number of simple ideas that could provide you with the vision of the bathroom you’ve always dreamed of.
When planning your remodel:
• Decide on the style of the remodel– modern, traditional, or something entirely different.
• Consider selecting fixtures with a warm, earthy color if you are painting in a cooler color palette.
• If you are using tile in your shower, consider using the same style and color of tile on the floor to create a more continuous flow to the color scheme.
• Create a consistent theme for your bathroom that will bring all of your fixtures, appliances, and design choices together.
• Using tile artistically to create designs on your walls has the potential to make even dull bathrooms attractive.
• Consider installing efficient appliances and fixtures.
• Remember that simplicity can often impart a level of class and distinction to a room that ostentatious flair cannot.
• Always ask yourself what each decision will do to your budget.
Utilize pictures of other master bathroom designs & layouts online:
Looking at pictures of bathroom layouts can also provide a lot of inspiration when planning your own bathroom layout. This is especially true for people who don’t have a lot of experience with drawing or visualizing unique layouts. Not everyone has ability to think of a special design purely from scratch. When looking for master bathroom remodel pictures, take care to:
• Search for pictures that are taken in homes that match the general style, layout and flow of your own home.
• Look specifically at the materials and fixtures used in pictures you like, while being mindful of your budget.
• Keep yourself from spending too much time fantasizing about remodels that are outside of your price range, as this can lead to frustration and potential financial hardship
• Spend time studying pictures and trying to figure out what it is that you like about each picture you look at
• Always ask yourself if the bathroom would be comfortable for you to use every day or if it is just a pretty artistic image
Remodeling a master bathroom can be a very exciting, though often stressful, process. Working with a company like Kitchen Elements will help minimize the stress caused by such a project , as we work with you and manage the process. Contact us online today, or give us a call at 301-774-7473